Participation of Tuvi & Co in Robotics Strategy Forum 2022
We participated for the first time in the technology forum Robotics Strategy Forum 2022 organized by the “Professional Association of Robotics and Automation” (PARA). The event was held on 19 and 20 September in the Incubator Building of Sofia Tech Park.
Tuvi & Co. is the primary and sole representative of the California-based OPTO 22 company. OPTO 22 products are designed to operate on non-proprietary communications standards such as Ethernet, IP, MQTT, Modbus and others. With quality and reliability being the main focus.
We at Tuvi & Co had the pleasure to introduce two products: groov RIO and groov EPIC – industrial automation systems.
What is groov EPIC? It’s a PLC! It’s a computer! It’s a smartphone! No, it’s an industrial control system. OPTO 22’s groov EPIC is the world’s first Edge programmable industrial controller.
- What is the meaning of the acronym: Edge Programmable Industrial Controller (EPIC)
• Collects, processes, displays, and exchanges data where it occurs – at the network edge
• Securely shares data between databases, cloud platforms, web services, and PLCs, via advanced communication methods
• Visualizes data on an integrated touchscreen or from any browser or mobile device
• Block diagram based control language
• Visual streaming editor for runtime data exchange
• Support for IEC-61131
• Secure access for C, C++, Java, Python, and other applications
• Designed for applications from the factory floor to remote locations and embedded in machines
• Large operating temperature range
• Industrial processor, touch screen, and SSD
• UL hazardous locations and ATEX compliance
• Quad-core processor with real-time Linux operating system
• Real-time controller for multiple tasks
• Intelligent, voltage-switchable, industrial proven I/O design
• Multiple channels of guaranteed-to-life I/O on stainless steel chassis
groov RIO revolutionizes remote I/O by offering over 200,000 unique, software-configurable I/O combinations in a single, compact with built-in software for web-based configuration, commissioning and flow logic, plus support for multiple OT and IT protocols.
At the same time, on September 20-21 in Folsom (California), Tuvi & Co’s CEO Boris Karakushev attended the annual Ignition Community conference – a gathering of the global Ignition community.
You can learn more about the event here: https://inductiveautomation.com/blog/icc-x-recap-the-best-of-both-worlds